Here We Go!
Welcome to TheGreenCarGuy.com, a website aimed at providing information that can help us decide whether vehicles that don’t use petroleum – or use very little of it –can fit in our lives.
It is a place for those interested in – or just curious about – breaking away from petroleum-dependent transportation. The site is a place to learn the basics of what makes hybrids, plug-in vehicles and fuel-cell electric vehicles go. A place to get unbiased reviews of the newest vehicles and technologies and to obtain the information you’ll need to decide whether one (or more) of these vehicles could have a place in your garage. And it is the place to go to learn how to navigate a new-car marketplace that so far has done little to make “green car” shoppers feel welcome and valued.
We’re not sponsored, don’t take advertising and won’t charge you for anything: TheGreenCarGuy.com is independent, a labor of love and a commitment to the idea that if people are given good information, they will make wise decisions.
So, again, welcome. Take a look around. We’re still growing, so it will take a while for everything you might want or need to be available, but If you like what you see so far, pass the word. If you don’t, send me a note.
Our latest green car articles
- SAFE! Tax Plan Keeps EV Credit
- Has Federal EV Tax Credit Been Saved?
- 2018 Nissan Leaf: First Drive Review
- Ford Ending C-Max Hybrids; Toyota Kills Prius V
- Study: Car Dealers, EV Shoppers Like Oil and Water
- Honda Clarity PHEV Starts at $34,000; On Sale Dec. 1
- EV Tax Credit Jeopardized by GOP Tax Bill
- 2019 Prius V Spied – Now a Crossover
- Two Range Rover PHEVS Slated for 2018 Launch
- Ford, GM Join the Electric Parade
Stay in the loop with alternative vehicle news
We post news articles on a regular basis to keep you in the loop.
Read reviews on hybrids, EVs and other “green” cars
Our expert reviews and opinions on green cars will help you decide which car is best for you.
Get shopping tips that will help you make informed decisions
We’ll get your checklist ready so you are educated and ready to buy an alternative vehicle!